As the Aesthetics Program Instructor, you will teach students in areas such as:
- Career Planning & Salon Business
- Personal Development
- Salon Ecology
- Electricity & Chemistry
- General Anatomy & Physiology
- Skin Science & Skin Care
- General Aesthetics Service Preparation
- Facial Treatments & Relaxation
- Massage & Spa Body Treatments
- Nail Sciences
- Hair Removal
- Makeup Artistry
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering instruction that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum.
- Preparing lesson plans and teaching aids that utilize a variety of teaching methods to promote student success.
- Monitoring and discussing students’ progress with them individually and as a group.
- Assigning and posting grades
- Supervising work placements
- Aesthetics candidate must hold a masters license with Cosmetology Association of Nova Scotia with a minimum 5 years’ experience as an Aesthetician.
- Teaching experience and/or possession of an instructor’s certificate (Adult Learning) is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to motivate, engage and inspire students.
Benefits Package available after 3 months’ employment.
A Criminal Record and Social Media check will be conducted.