As Student Admissions Advisor you will be the first contact and present the first impression of the College to a prospective student, demonstrating a knowledgeable, caring approach through prompt contact, informed responses and respectful interactions. You are a driven professional with 5+ years of sales/relationship building experience and are friendly, energetic, positive and have strong interpersonal skills and a pleasant telephone voice. You can also multitask and meet deadlines. Outbound calls to those who have an interest in the College is a key component of this role as making a connection with a prospective student often takes multiple attempts.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in sales/relationship building role
- Experience in admissions recruiting, education, or customer service/contact centre outbound an asset
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Experience working with internet-based communication tools
- Strong telephone skills, prior experience with high volume calls is an asset
A Criminal Record and Social Media Check will be conducted.
Benefits Package available after 3 months.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year