We’re thrilled to announce that our CBBC Salons, Regency Training Salon & Spa, and Aspirations Training Salon & Spa are reopening on June 22, 2020! Our students and instructors cannot wait to get back to work and to see you all.
To help keep you and our staff and students safe, we have taken the following measures:
- Before coming in for your appointment, we will be asking you general screening questions
- You will need to wear a mask during your appointment. If you do not own a mask, we can sell you one for a small fee.
- You will need to come to your appointment alone.
- We ask that when you do come, you call us to let us know you are here and wait in your vehicle until your appointment time.
- All of our staff and students will be wearing masks and gloves and cleaning high touch areas frequently
- We will continue to take cash for your appointment, however, we do ask that you bring exact change
- Certain services are unavailable at this time – facials, make-up, and lip/chin waxing
- Our retail area will continue to be open for you to purchase your favourite salon products
We know that these new precautions will take some adjustments to get used to, but we have no doubt that our fabulous staff, students, and clients will make our reopening a success.
To book an appointment at either of our salons, and to view a list of services and pricing please visit Regency Training Salon & Spaand Aspirations Training Salon & Spa online. See you soon!