Study at CBBC Career College
CBBC Career College is located in two major cities in Nova Scotia. We are honoured to accept qualified international students into any of our programs.
The Government of Canada through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has authorized CBBC Career College to accept and enroll international students. CBBC Career College’s designated learning institution numbers are:
CBBC Career College DLI #0137691023352
Arrive in Nova Scotia, Canada in Halifax or Sydney and start school. A new future is started!
In order to be accepted into CBBC Career College as an international student, you will need to apply below.
Currently, all of our programs are accepting international students.
International Graduates In Demand Initiative
The International Graduates in Demand stream is for recent international graduates whose skills and education match National Occupational Classifications (NOC) 3413 and 4214. CBBC Career College offers Continuing Care Assistant (NOC 3413) and Early Childhood Education (NOC 4214) programs. You can learn more about the International Graduates in Demand Stream here.
All international students need to meet or exceed the language requirements set by CBBC Career College. You can learn more about our language requirements.
- Submit the Application Form and pay the non-refundable $100 CAD Application Fee.
- Once the completed application form and application fee are both received, your application will be reviewed by our International Admissions team.
- Our team will contact you to let your know if your application is approved or rejected. If approved, our International Admissions team will send you an invoice for the $4,000 CAD Registration Fee.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, our team will issue your Letter of Acceptance for the CBBC Career College program of choice.
- Complete the application process by providing any additional required admissions documents to our admissions team (including proof of a valid study permit and medical insurance coverage) and signing any required forms.
- Begin your studies at CBBC!